According to the data collected in 1934, the land plot of 14.68 ares was purchased by attorney Pranas Viktoras Raulinaitis. It is believed that he bought the land from Counts In 1930s, P. V. Raulinaitis built a two-storey villa with mansard “Gintaras” (“Amber”). The building reflects the style of wooden resort villas of the 20th century.
During the Soviet times, the villa was nationalized. In the second half of the 20th century, a rest house was established in it. In 2014, the building was granted the status of Immovable Cultural Heritage Property of Local Significance. According to the data of the register, the architectural solution of the facade is one of the most significant values of the object. The primary, historical purpose of the building was residential, recreational use. Now, a coffee shop is open in the building during the summer season.